Donation drop off information
Here are some handy tips for dropping off donations in support of Crossroads House and comfort care in your community
What do we take?
- Antique and vintage items
- Sports gear
- ANY household item in good working, sellable condition
- Bed Frames, head/footboards (No mattresses or box springs)
What DON’T we take?
- Composite or particle board furniture
- Computer desks
- Entertainment centers
- Microwave carts
- Furniture in disrepair or badly stained
- TV’s that are not flat screen
Our inability to accept certain items is based on historical non-sales and doesn’t necessarily reflect the condition of the item.
Basic rule of thumb is “If you wouldn’t buy it, we probably can’t sell it”
Tax receipts are always available for your donation